EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  Kia Professional Elite, ASE A1-A9 L1 L2 Certified. 20 years dealer experience.
34559540

I have a dead climate control in my 2013 kia soul. Defrost

Customer Question

I have a dead climate control in my 2013 kia soul. Defrost button works, but everything else is dead. I saw the info on the fuses. It is that likely?
Category: Kia
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 12 months ago.

Hi. It is possible that a blown fuse could cause your concern. I do not think it is likely though. I have replaced several climate control assemblies on the Soul for the concern you describe. You can check the interior fuses anyway just to be sure. The best way to check the fuses is using a test light. If the fuses are all good, try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes and then retry. Sometimes resetting the module helps. Let me know if you need further information. Thanks.