K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Asian Import Specialist, AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

2000 kia sportage 2.0. Can the access Cover be removed

Customer Question

2000 kia sportage 2.0. Can the access Cover be removed without removing the air intake
Category: Kia
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hello, you'll have to remove the air intake hose to remove the cover. I'll post the procedure below for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the firing order also I was certified over 25 years ago only on American cars. I can't deside if I need
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Sure thing, I'll post it below. If you run into any problems you can reply back for free follow ups on this even after rating my service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am pleased with his answer. I can get it from here. The picture and firing order is what I needed
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

It's my pleasure to help. You should see a star rating at the top of your page to rate my answer. If you do not please let me know. Thanks!