Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Have 2005 sportege with no injector pulse
, has spark

Customer Question

Customer: have 2005 sportege with no injector pulse
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: has spark fuel but both injector leads are hot no ground or ground pulse
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Kia Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

Normally no injector pulse is a sign that the PCM is not getting a signal from the camp sensor.

Have you checked the sensor reading, any theft system issues, what liter engine?

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.