Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have 06 kia sorento. The blower works, but there is no

Customer Question

I have 06 kia sorento. The blower works, but there is no heat or cold air. It only blows the ambient temperature. The Ac light on the Ac control panel.turn on.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

Can you get the vehicle to operating temp, with the engine running and the heat commanded on, open the hood and carefully grab the heater core hoses. They should be about 170-200 degrees? Then set the temp to cold and turn on the AC, are the evaporator lines also at the firewall freezing cold? If you get both of those results then we need to diagnose the blend door actuator inside the dash.

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.