Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system
2947720

What is the nember of airbag control rio 2011

Customer Question

What is the nember of airbag control for kia rio 2011
Category: Kia
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

The factory part number for the airbag control module is 959101G900

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can l see a picture
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Normally we get paid for the original answer(s) before any follow ups, but this is what it looks like, thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.