Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I jest cant find where a ditional connector gose look like

Customer Question

I jest cant find where a ditional connector gose look like same tippe of senser connector, cant find where it gose
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can follow the wiring harness to see what positions the connector will reach to and inspect those areas on the vehicle to see where the connection installs at.If you can post the wiring colors of this I can see if I can look up the diagrams to see what else I can find on this just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already look all around, and nathing find,, colors of wire connector are ligth green and red,, the connector is like a ingentor connector..
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Is there any way you can take a picture of the wires and connector and upload them here?