Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name Janusz. I have problem with code 1624 and 1500.

Customer Question

Hi Eric ,my name Janusz. I have problem with code 1624 and 1500 . Mycar-98 Kia Sephia .Can you help mi with thouse problems
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

P1624 is a TCM telling the PCM to turn on the warning light because the TCM has detected an issue. Does your speedometer work correct or at all? Does the transaxle shift poorly?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I was expecting a more exhaustive answer. What you provided me can be easily found in books and internet forums. I hope you will not charge me for your answer. I will not rate you.

Sorry you were not able to answer the 2 questions I needed answered to provide you with more detail. Your charged to use the website, rating good bad or not at all does not effect that. I am still available to help once you can get me more information.

I really hate that you came to Just Answer, paid to get an answer, but appears like you left not happy nor pleased with my help. I am still here available to help more. We can start over or just pick up where we left off. Let me know what I can do, so you will be pleased with my assistance.

Chris