sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a problem with my 2003 kia sorento

Customer Question

i have a problem with my 2003 kia sorento
Category: Kia
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It doesn't look like all of your question posted. What kind of problem are you having?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am haveing problems with my trans
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i got this about two weeks ago and it set for about 3 years because of a brocken bolt in the crank i coud not get it out so i replaced the engine after i got it running there were no indicater lights for the trans and it would not shift up or down unless i did it manually i went out the next morning and tryed it and everything was working tryed again and nothing i tryed cleaning all connection but still same thing so i sent it to the dealer and they said that it needed a trans but i went to pick it up and drove it home and everything worked i at a loss
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a po700 po727 code
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also i have been driving it for two days now and all the lights are still on and it shift thrue all the gears but it seems like it reves kinda high thrue 1st gear before changing but it does
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you help me

You have an electrical issue that will prevent shifting so I'm not sure it needs a trans. Is the fluid dark or burnt smelling?