Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

I have a 2007 Kia Sedona EX. The climate control front stays

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Kia Sedona EX. The climate control for left front stays cool even if right front and rear are warm. Ihave tried all kinds of control adjustments and right front stays cool.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing in most cases is caused by a failing blend door actuator. Your 2007 Sedona has a driver side Blend door actuator as well as a passenger side, in order to determine which is not working correctly you are going to need to test the both of them, see the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open the steps. Have both tested .

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Blend%20door%20Sept%2016.pdf