Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

My name is andre sometimes my Kia seems like it wants to die

Customer Question

Hi, Dan my name is ***** ***** my Kia seems like it wants to die out and when I take the gas cap off I hear a sound like pressure is being released out of the gas tank please advise I thought maybe fuel filter
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Its always a good idea to replace the fuel filter if it has not been done in the last 30,000 miles. That being said if that does not resolve the problem you are having then the next steps would be to have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting in the computer. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this problem resolved.