Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Side door stuck open on 2007 kia sedonna when push button

Customer Question

side door stuck open on 2007 kia sedonna when push button just beeps or binds at bottom and stops
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases this can be due to debris build up in the side door track causing an issue like this here.If you have not inspected for any debris this should be done and if any debris is found it will need cleaned to correct this issue.Check for any bent or damaged tracks as well that need repaired or replaced.If this is all found o.k. let me know.

Thanks Pete