Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Are there welsh plugs below water pump on kia mentor can

Customer Question

are there welsh plugs below water pump on kia mentor can they be changed without removing motor
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for may be difficult to obtain.

If you can access these plugs without any issues with clearance then you should be able to remove and replace them all depending on the size of the tool being used to access and replace them.In some cases you can find out more info on these from a local repair facility or dealer to be sure.If this is not an option for you or does not help here let me know.

Thanks Pete