Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

My check engine light comes on, after running the scanner it

Customer Question

Hi my check engine light comes on, after running the scanner it read , coolant electrical circuit. we had just finish doing so work on the engine in that area one of the pistons got jam ,one of the butterflies got loose and fell into it and jamed it ,that was fix after reassembling we got that problem can you help me please
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you with this problem I need to know the actual fault code and or codes you are getting when the check engine light is coming on, post back with them and we can work from there to get this resolved. Als please include what engine you have as well as what model your Kia is.