Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

No engine light at all speedometer Tachometer and

Customer Question

No engine light at all speedometer Tachometer and temperature quit at the same time.Put cluster in another one and works fine swap brain into another one works fine.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Does anything in the instrument cluster work?

Will it crank and start?

So far the symptoms pre diag is looking like a wiring issue we need to diagnose.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

It seems like we are not done yet. If your still wanting/needing help, I m still available.