fix it man
fix it man, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL
1627031

I have a 2010 KIA Forte and I need to replace the window

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2010 KIA Forte and I need to replace the window switch assembly on the drivers side. How to do? I have the new switch assembly and it does not have tabs, but brackets that are for screws. Do I need to remove the interior door panel?
Category: Kia
Expert:  fix it man replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. To change this you need to remove the panel. To do this use the attached diagrams as a reference. First pop off the upper corner panel. It takes some light prying and it comes off. Then using the other diagram you will remove the attaching screws and then prying the bottom of the panel away and lifting it off. Be careful of the wiring connections. Let me know if you need more help.