Tims Auto Repair
Tims Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  owns repair shop 25yrs
14541291

Looking cable adjustment on 2006 kia sportage. had the

Customer Question

looking for clutch cable adjustment on 2006 kia sportage. had the hydraulic bled, but pedal all the way down.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Tims Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

there is no cable to adjust,but you can adjust the pedal..first do be sure you have all the air out of the system,i will give you the procedures

thanks

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkhsz3xkw75b528/0826-kia-CLUTCH%20PEDAL%20INSPECTION%20AND%20ADJUSTMENT.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/qkhsz3xkw75b528/0826-kia-CLUTCH%20PEDAL%20INSPECTION%20AND%20ADJUSTMENT.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help