Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Kia Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Kia Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

Need to change spark plugs on a 2005 kia Sorento. After I

Customer Question

need to change spark plugs on a 2005 kia Sorento. After I remove the engine cover, it looks like quite a few things have to be removed from the left and right sides of the engine block (e.g. air intake maniforl). Do you have a step by step with pictures for this task?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

The procedure to remove the intake is a bit lengthy and detailed. So, for easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped it up into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.