Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

I need to know where is located the sensor input speed of

Customer Question

I need to know where is located the sensor input speed of the turbine. Kia Sorento EX 4WD 3500cc 2006?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
See the location of the speed sensor in the link below, copy and paste the link to you browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Speed%20sensor%20Aug%2020.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your answer. have a nice day
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Your very welcome and thank you as well. Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ron please can you give me the part number of the imput speed sensor. we will also apreciate you give os price of this sensor. best regards
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Your are going to need to contact you Kia dealer along with your vin number to get the part number as well as pricing.