Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

06 sorento -- will not run. am getting 7.5 V of feedback on

Customer Question

06 sorento -- will not run. am getting 7.5 V of feedback on fuel pump and ac compressor relay.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This began with trying to fix ac and discovered there was no power to the compressor. we found a blown fuse to the condensor fan and when we replaced it, the vehicle stopped running. if we remove fan relay then the feedback on the ground to the fuel pump and ac compressor goes away. cannot get vehicle to start
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need help

If you remove the fuse you replaced does it then start?

If you supply alternate power and ground to the fuel pump, will it start?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No

When you supplied alternate power and ground to the fuel pump, was there then fuel pressure.