Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system
2947720

I have a 2001 kia sportage. Its been parked nor drivin in

Customer Question

I have a 2001 kia sportage. Its been parked nor drivin in 5yrs. Want to drive it now. But cranks over real good. Just wont fire up. Everything seems to be in tact./ Can you help?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

**** PLEASE REMEMBER THAT A BAD RATING WILL NOT GIVE YOU AN AUTOMATIC REFUND ***** However there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

….

Make sure that the fuel pressure is good, 46 PSI and that there is spark to the plugs.

.

You will have to put fresh fuel in it and possibly a fuel filter. Flush the lines out as much as possible and also check or replace the spark plugs.

.

Of course, check all of the other fluid levels too.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

.

Thanks and come again, anytime.

.

.