Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Do you know if possible to put Kia Optima 2013 headlight

Customer Question

Hi, do you know if possible to put Kia Optima 2013 headlight into 2015 car? They are diferent by design but think if its size and bolts place and ect are exactly same?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This all depends on if this is a xenon going into a halogen system or vice versa as this wouldn't work.If they are both halogen and you have no lamp monitor system on your model here it should be able to be installed and wired in place with some modifications done.
Thanks Pete