sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

HAVE 2010 KIA RIO, 55,000MILES, STILL UNDER WARRANTY. I HAVE

Customer Question

HAVE 2010 KIA RIO, 55,000MILES, STILL UNDER WARRANTY. I HAVE NEVER SERVICED THE CAR SINCE I GOT IT LAST OCT. (10MTHS AGO). OTHER THAN PUTTING OIL IN IT ON 2 OCCASSIONS AND ADDIN ANTIFREEZE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO IS ALL I HAVE DONE. EED TO GO FROM BRONX,
NY TO MILLVILLE, NJ IN COUPLE HOURS.....WILL THE CAR MAKE IT THERE AND BACK ? MY SON IS TELLING ME NOT TO DRIVE IT
Category: Kia
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer!
Based on the information I have I see no reason to say the car should not be driven, but without seeing the car in person or at least knowing why your son is saying it shouldn't be driven I couldn't say for sure if it is safe.
Why is he saying it isn't ok to drive; are you having some sort of problem with it?