Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I would like the car to stop saying "the contact download

Customer Question

I would like the car to stop saying "the contact download has started" EVERY time I get into my 2016 sorrento
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
It looks like your phone system in your vehicle is picking up the phone signal when you enter and checks your contacts every time and displays this.The only way I know of that this may or may not be possible to turn off this feature is with dealer programming.I would see if a dealer has any programming they can install to correct this here.
Thanks Pete