Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have an 05 Kia Sedona, the van has 270,000 mile I maintain

Customer Question

I have an 05 Kia Sedona, the van has 270,000 mile I maintain it well, cause my wife and kids are in it more than I. It has been given me some issues lately, She can drive it with no problem for months then she can go to the store shop get back in and it will not start. it will turn over like it wants too,but it takes 6 or 7 tries, it starts like there was no problem. cam sensor code is P0342. also the door locks will lock all by them self. turn off van and walk away and you hear them lock we have no key fab.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

For the hard to start issues we need to duplicate this with a fuel pressure gauge hooked up to see if the pump is getting weak and not getting the pressure up fast enough. Also clean the throttle body and air fuel sensor and report back on those results.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris