Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, 32 yrs. Diagnostic specialist
13677702

I just want to know where is sub frame bushing located on my

Customer Question

Hi I'm Fernando, i just want to know where is sub frame bushing located on my 2008 kia sedona cause i want to fix it myself, I can't afford the dealer's quote to get it done.
Thanks
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is subframe bushing located and what it looks like and also tools needed,.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please also email me pictures of subframe bushing
Thanks again
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, i have included a link to t he bushing repair, Please bear in mind, the bushing is pressed in the sub frame, does require special tool to remove and press back in, I have seen it done by hitting with large hammer/chisles etc to remove and hitting back in the new one but,, not recommended. I can only supply the answer as it is. location and procedure for doing the repair even if special tools are needed, Unsure of where you can get the tools, May try searching online for them. it is called SST -018. kind of like a balljoint press/tool. I have included a link to the repair, a common problem persay