Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I have a 2012 Kia Sportage. I have the satelite/CD/mp3 stock

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Kia Sportage. I have the satelite/CD/mp3 stock stereo. I reaaly want the nav system and backup camera too. Can Kia change out these components? How much might it cost? Are their any other ideas you may have to achieve the same thing as price
is a factor for me. Thanks.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The best thing to do is speak to a dealer to see if there is a retro fit kit for this here.In some cases this can be done with a kit install.In other cases it can be expensive costing over $2000 to have done and it may be best for an audio install facility to see what they offer for your model to get the components you want installed after market.
Thanks Pete