Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Kia Amanti: Yes my name is ***** ***** have a 2004 kia amanti

Customer Question

Yes my name is ***** ***** have a 2004 kia amanti put new fuel pump and camshaft sensor cranked but wouldn't stay crunk now seems to not get fuel again could this be a bad fuel temperture sensor.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible that the fuel temperture sensor can cause fuel injectors to malfunction.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
The fuel temp sensor effects the drive ability, not ability to start and run. This sensor is used to adjust the air fuel ratio to make it run its best. What is the fuel pressure with the key on and while cranking? Are the fuel injectors pulsing while cranking? Is the ignition spark good? is the compression good? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris