fix it man
fix it man, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL
1627031

I have a 2011 kia sorento v6 AWD,, it has 152,000 kms, and

Customer Question

I have a 2011 kia sorento v6 AWD,, it has 152,000 kms, and the transmision when it switches gears from 2nd to 3rd, it kicks really hard, I did a transmision maintinence and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. It only does it after I've been driving
for 10 min. And when I switch from neutral or parking to reverse it dies it as well , and also if I'm accelerating faster the gears switch is smoother.
Category: Kia
Expert:  fix it man replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if the check engine light is coming on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it's not, the've scanned the computer several times and no codes.
Expert:  fix it man replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. You need to start by checking for a worn out engine or transmission mounts both of these will cause this as well as a failing cv axle. If these are fine then there are times that the valve body can get clogged with debris and cause this.