Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Kia Spectra: My 2007 kia spectra ac has stop blowing cool air

Customer Question

My 2007 kia spectra ac has stop blowing cool air i could switch from as to defrost then back to ac and it would start back but that's not working now
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Can you do electrical testing from a wire diagram?Auto or manual HVAC?If you remotely apply power to the compressor does it run and make cold air? So far the climate control is what looks to be to blame with the information posted so far. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris