fix it man
fix it man, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL
1627031

Kia Sedona EX: Have a 2008 Kia Sedona EX, has been running

Customer Question

Have a 2008 Kia Sedona EX, has been running fine, no problems. Yesterday the ABS light came on then the battery light, came on. My wife turned off the ignition and the van would not start. she found someone to boost the van but before they could find a set of cables they van started. The Battery and Altenator have been checked but, lights are still on and van still will not start at times.
Category: Kia
Expert:  fix it man replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. When you get these lights on together it is definitely due to a voltage issue. I would make sure that the battery cable connections are clean and tight. If they are then the battery and the alternator need to be load tested. I am not sure how they were previously tested by most of the time this is caused by an alternator problem.