Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Kia Kia sorento: ***** ***** up after market cruise controll and

Customer Question

I hooked up after market cruise controll and 2 wires go to computer no won't start no fire had to unhook from close to firewall and insert 2wires in pin 29 and pin 69 pluged back in now won't start like its not getting fire on 2009 Kia sorento
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I said pin 29 but I meant pin 25
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Try removing the wiring you installed and see if the vehicle then starts and runs.If it does this indicates the wires were either installed incorrectly or one or more of the components that were wired in is defective needing replaced.If it still does not start with them removed next the fault codes will need checked to help pinpoint the cause.
Thanks Pete