Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mechanic
Experience:  Shop Owner, Line Mechanic, Electronics
1609972

Kia Sportage LX: How much does a exchange radio unit usually

Customer Question

How much does a exchange radio unit usually cost. I'm not under warranty anymore. Is there anything I can buy locally like from a best buy?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Many Aftermarket radios will fir, like the ones you can buy from Wal-Mart, Local Stereo Shop E-BayIF you install Aftermarket, you will need a Install Kit, Wiring Adapter & Antenna Adapter.IF you want to stay with Factory Radio, remove the Radio you have & jot down the Factory Model Number.Do a search on E-Bay, On Line, Salvage Yards, etc. for the "same Model Number" & you won't have any issues installing.Or, have the Unit you have RepairedI can post a Repair Shop to send it to.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..