EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  Kia Professional Elite, ASE A1-A9 L1 L2 Certified. 20 years dealer experience.
34559540

Kia Sorento: Don't know yet whats wrong with the Sorento. I

Customer Question

Don't know yet whats wrong with the Sorento. I was driving on a road that had a few bad spots but only going 10 miles or less. Heard noise in the front of the car. The next day all of a sudden my head crashed into the window. The car swerved a little to the left and we are left with a problem driving it. We were going 35 miles an hour when this happened.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The rubber on the tire (left side) is very close to the wheel well. Also the top of the tire (camber?) is leaning in so the tire does not track.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I have not heard of this on a 2015 SOrento. When was the last time the vehicle was in for service somewhere, and what did they do? Also how many miles are on it?