Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Kia Optima LX: i have a 2004 kia optima and its blowing

Customer Question

Hi i have a 2004 kia optima and its blowing the number
7fuse under the hood car wont start
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
This is the fuse for the ECU relay, correct?What liter engine?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its a 4cylinder
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Change mind rather type
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need a answer. Asap
We need to unplug things on this circuit, try another fuse and see if it blows when the key is turned on. If the fuse hods then one of the things unplugged is to blame, and you can plug them in one by one. If the fuse still blows then you need to find the chafed wire in the harness that is grounded out on the chassis,or engine. The things this fuse powers are:InjectorsRadiator fan relay 1 and 2EGR fuse 15ampO2 sensor fuse 15amp. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris