Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Kia Sedona LX: i have this codes appear on my kia Sedona lx,p0171,p218

Customer Question

i have this codes appear on my kia Sedona lx,p0171,p2187,p0174 and p0101. my AC stoped comingon
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The code P0171 and P0174 and P2187 are lean codes and the most common cause for these codes to set can be caused by a leaking Air Induction Tube. Inspect the air induction hose for cracks or loose clamps from the air filter housing to the throttle body. The code P0101 is a MAF (mass air flow ) sensor code and if the induction tube is leaking it will affect MAF performance and cause this code to set. None of these codes should affect AC performance.