Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Kia Forte SX: I have a 2012 kia forte 5-door SX and want to

Customer Question

I have a 2012 kia forte 5-door SX and want to wire it for a trailer.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I still need help. I and a friend have been working on the car all afternoon. We were expecting an answer from you. Not just a do you still need an answer. When I guy gives you his credit card number it generally means he is serious.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought a CURT 56131 T-Connector. It has some sort of control box along with the plug and play stuff. On the trailer, the tail lights work and the left indicator. But the right indicator also flashes when the left is turned on.
I can not tell if your needing a wire diagram for the car, where to connect/splice on the car, or how to wire the trailer?Do the brake lights on the trailer work?Are you getting the same left and right stop turn flash at the car connector when not connected to the trailer, if not then its a trailer wiring issue. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris