sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Kia Sorento LX: I FOUND, WITH THE AID OF A A/C REPAIRMAN THAT

Customer Question

I FOUND, WITH THE AID OF A A/C REPAIRMAN THAT THE TERMINAL/LOCATION FOR a/c TRLAY HAS NO POWER AT IT. DO I HAVE TO REPLACE THE ENTIR FUSE BX TO GET JUST THIS LOCATION WORKING.
Category: Kia
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
If there are no other problems then yes, it does sound as if the fuse box will need to be replaced.
There are two power feeds to the compressor clutch relay one from the 30 amp c fan fuse and the other from the 15 amp injector fuse. If the cooling fans work and engine runs then these fuses have to be good. If the fuses are good and have power but you're missing a power feed to the relay then the problem has to be internal in the fuse box.