Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Kia Sorento EX: The drivers side seat in my 2011 Kia sorrento

Customer Question

The drivers side seat in my 2011 Kia sorrento will not move all the way back. It will move forward and halfway back, but it just stops. My wife drove it and I need the seat to go back all the way. I have taken the seat out to see if anything was jamming the tracks and cleaned everything out. I out the seat back in and it still won't go all the any back.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Try assisting the seat back as you move it to double check that its not getting jammed up at the track. Monitor the power and ground to the horizontal motor connector while back probing to see if the power and ground to the motor are shutting down and let me know those results. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris