Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Kia spectra: repaired Rear brake lines bleed achieved good

Customer Question

repaired Rear brake lines bleed achieved good pedal.. car was not moved all winter
Shifter would not shift out of park Tried to release at manual stick shift NO LUCK
NOW ENGINE WILL NOT TURN OVER PLEASE HELP
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
center console shifter will not release from park Tried release lever next to stick .. no luck NOW ENGINE STARTER WILL NOT
ENGAGE APPEARS TO BE RESULT OF MY ATTEMPTS TO GET CAR INTO GEAR 2003 SPECTRA AUTO TRANSMISSION
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHAT IS THE COMMON FAILURES HOW MUCH TO HAVE QUIRK REPAIR / KIA DEALER QUIRK GUESSTIMATEI DO NOT WANT TO TOW IT AND GET SLAMMED BOUGHT CAR FROM ACQUAINTENCE NEED TO ***** MOVE
NOT JUST IDLE
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
We are only allowed by the website to address one concern per post, which would you like me to try and figure out for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
first request
When you apply the brakes, do the rear lamps illuminate?
With the limited info I have, all I can suggest is a new shift lock. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris