Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Kia Optima LX: hey gunny just read some others kia air bag

Customer Question

hey gunny just read some others kia air bag codes my clock spring was just changed light wasn't on when dealer did it now light is on with codes b1346 and 1481 from my shop scanner so your saying they never cleared codes after installing new clock or they never did it and screw me by unplugging it
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Both the codes you are gettting indicate you still have a problem with the clock spring and or the circuit to it. You can try clearing them by disconnecting the negative battery cable for a few minutes. If the codes return then you need them recheck their new clock spring because it's either defective and or there is a circuit issue with it.