Tims Auto Repair
Tims Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  owns repair shop 25yrs
14541291

Kia Sorento EX: I need to know how to remove the center console

Customer Question

I need to know how to remove the center console on a 2006 Kia sorento to remove the airbag module
Category: Kia
Expert:  Tims Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.
,Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist youi will give you directions to replace the air bagthanksPLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX].https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qy4z1izw0omn44/0626-kia-Close%20Window.doc?dl=0.if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this waythanks.www.dropbox.com/s/2qy4z1izw0omn44/0626-kia-Close%20Window.doc?dl=0. If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was looking to replace the airbag control module located under the center console ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
ok
sorry,,
i dont have a good step by step for the console,,but i do have a diagram that shows how it is installed and should help you
thanks
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4w613vf4erp9wa/0626-kia-van-SRSCM.doc?dl=0
.
if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way
thanks
.
www.dropbox.com/s/t4w613vf4erp9wa/0626-kia-van-SRSCM.doc?dl=0
.
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help