Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

I have a 2010 Kia Rio...lost my keys..contacted the original

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Kia Rio...lost my keys..contacted the original owner...he has an iginition key...but, not the auto lock tag. When I open the door w/the key will I have alarmrs ringing? How will I turn them off? Also, the inspection was up 12/14. I've been
driving 6 mths w/a piece of paper in the window. It couldn't pass cause a light won't turn off on the dashboard. I've gotten several tixs. I had given the owner several pymts...found out he didn't gie them to the bank. I'm sure it will probably get re-posessed
this summer...any way to get the light off. And the light over the rearview mirror is out... is that a bulb out?
Category: Kia
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.
Hello, do you still need assistance with these issues?