Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Kia Sorento EX: I took the timing belt off and the unit is

Customer Question

I took the timing belt off and the unit is out of timing how do I get it back in time 05 kia sorento the pin sheared off the the crank shaft sprocket so while I was there I thought I would replace a few things crank shaft sensor cam sensor timing belt pully
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I have enclosed the timing belt alignment steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Sub%20Timing%20belt%20Jun%2022.pdf