Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Kia Sportage: 2011 Kia Sportage; The A/C on my Kia works only

Customer Question

2011 Kia Sportage; The A/C on my Kia works only if I'm park once I star to drive it star blowing warm air
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Unfortunately both are correct and the first thing that needs to be check is the system pressure, normal pressure on a full system your pressure should be right at 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and 200 to 225 on the high side. If the pressure checks okay then you need to check and see if the clutch stays engaged once the system start blowing hot air. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.