Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Kia EX: my radio has stopped working no audio at all the ac

Customer Question

my radio has stopped working no audio at all the ac system works but not the radio 2011 kia forte
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Since the radio fuse is o.k. and no other functions are affected this sounds like the common fault with the radio itself internally needing either removed and repaired to correct this here or removed and replaced.I have seen the radio fail before like this here and had to either have it repaired or replaced to correct this fault.
Thanks Pete