Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Kia Sedona: My tai lights on my 2006 Kia Sedona won't turn

Customer Question

My tai lights on my 2006 Kia Sedona won't turn off even when the car is not on
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a feeling this was just a joke I never received a email never received a answer to my question had to discorrnect my battery still don't know what wrong
Hi I need to confirm what your calling taillights. Are they the parking lights on all 4 corners or the brake lights, all 3 of them?
Using the information I was able to get from you. The best I can offer now is, you have a faulty brake pedal position on/off switch.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris