EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  Kia Professional Elite, ASE A1-A9 L1 L2 Certified. 20 years dealer experience.
34559540

Kia soul: How do you unlock a kia soul 2013 when the keys will

Customer Question

How do you unlock a kia soul 2013 when the keys will not turn on, like after an accident it automatically locks
Category: Kia
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concern today. Please rate my assistance after we have concluded chatting.
Do you mean you have a push button start kia and you can not get into the car now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are in the car, but the damn key will not start car also, can't sift gears (automatic)
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Is this push button start? Are all the electrical components coming on when you turn the key on? Such as the lights on the dash or the headlights, radio etc..
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Did you get the car working? what was the cause? Please respond so I can follow up, and please rate the service provided. Thanks.