Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

2007 Kia Sedona van. Have power to rear passenger side

Customer Question

2007 Kia Sedona van. Have power to rear passenger side window switch but no power at door for the door lock actuator or power window motor
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the wiring where it passes from the body to the door and see if any broken or damaged wiring is found.If an issue is found the wiring will need to be repaired to correct this here.I would do this at the rear passenger door as well as drivers and passenger front doors.
If this is checked and all found to be o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete