Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2005 spectra makes a click sound on 2 settings of the vent

Customer Question

my 2005 spectra makes a click sound on 2 settings of the vent choice
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
This is going to be a faulty mode door actuator 9/10 times based on the limited info. Which settings click, and does it change to all modes?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry I am not able to make calls. Would you like me to continue helping through Q/A or get you back on the list to wait for a time length I do not know for another whom may be willing to call you?