FlatRate572
FlatRate572, KIA MASTER ELITE
Experience:  ASE certified,KIA Master Elite,10+ years KIA experience
26974615

Kia Sorento: XXXXX XXXXX A 2005 KIA SORENTO, WHEN THE CARS TURNS

WE HAVE A 2005 KIA SORENTO, WHEN THE CARS TURNS TO RIGHT THE INSIDE LIGHTS COME ON AND THE BELLS GO OFF ?????
I'm ready to answer your KIA questions right now.
Hello, this problem is all most all ways due to a faulty door switch. Or a door that is not closing all the way, And the best way to determin which one is to sit in the vehicle and push on each door from the inside and see if the dome lamp comes on or the indicator on the dash for open door comes on. Once you have found the culprit door, inspect the door switch, this is a switch located on the body of the car near the door latch striker. The switch has a rubber cover and can be activated just by pushing it in...
Most common causes for this issue to occur are
1 door switch is faulty... Push the switch in a few times... Does it feel the same as the other doors?
Does it deactivate the lights at the same spot as the other doors?
2 something got shut in the door and bent the metal of the body slightly...usually the seatbelt buckle.
3 something got shut in the door and bent the metal of the door where the switch makes contact.. Again usually the seatbelt buckle

Fixes for this issue.
Replace the faulty switch. Easy to do, just remove the one securing screw, pull out the switch, unplug switch, and reverse order for installing new switch.
For poor contact between the door and the switch issues, a small shim may work fine, and is how we fix most of these issues. A thin clear rubber bumper/stopper that is used on most kitchen cabinets works great. Just use the thinnest ones available. Use lipstick or any other removable substance to mark the exact spot on the door. Apply the lipstick to the tip of the switch, close the door, open the door and the exact spot should be marked for you.
Clean the surface of the door where the switch makes contact with the door, peel off the backing on the stopper and apply.......

I hope I was helpful of this matter, if you have any further questions regarding this issue , do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks
FlatRate572